Extremely Clean - 1 Owner 2010 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Classic
This is a Super Clean Bike Never Been out of Georgia so it has Never seen Salt !
Loaded with Options Please call with questions !
This Harley has been Meticulously Maintained by it's owner and the proof is in the Pictures.
Only 21,785 Miles
You will be Hard Pressed to Find a Cleaner Example of the 2010 Electra Glide Classic than what we have here.
Do you want a touring motorcycle that weighs 827 pounds dry ? Then you want the 2010 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Classic. Featuring a 96ci engine with air cooling, belt driven, and a 6-speed transmission, the Electra Glide Classic benefits from a 64-inch wheelbase, a telescopic fork and twin sided swing arm suspension system.
This Harley is ready to take to the Road with no work being needed by the New Owner. Fall is here and the Weather is turning perfect for riding.
- Bore = (MM)95.3
- Compression Ratio = 9.2:1
- Cooling = Air
- Displacement in CC = 1584
- Displacement in CI = 96
- Engine Type = V Twin
- Starter = Electric
- Stroke = 111.3
- Valve Configuration = OHV - Pushrod
- Numer Of Speeds = 6
- Primary Drive = Chain
- Transmission Type = Manual
- Front Tire = Dunlop® 130/80 R17 65H
- Rear Tire = Dunlop® 180/65 R16 81H
- Front Brake Diameter = 292.1
- Front Brake Type = Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake Diameter = 11.5
- Rear Brake Type = Hydraulic Disc
Suspension & Steering
- Air Adjustable = Yes
- Front Suspension Type = Telescopic Fork
- Rear Adjustable Rebound Damping = Yes
- Rear Adjustable Shock / Spring Pre-Load = Yes
- Rear Suspension Type = Twin Sided Swing Arm
- Seat Height (in)27.3
- Fuel Capacity = (gal)6
- Manufacturer Country = USA
- Manufacturer Type = Touring Cruiser
- Wet Weight = (lbs)864
- Dry Weight = (lbs)827
- Wheelbase = (in)63.5
Located in the heart of the North Georgia Mountains! We are the most diversified dealer in the world. Our helpful staff is on hand to help with questions on shipping, financing, unit condition or anything else about the buying process. We have done this many times. Please let our experience help you make this a great experience. Whether you drive down, have the item shipped, or if you prefer, pick you up at the local airport.