Legal Information And Disclaimer
TO BID YOU MUST BE OVER 18 and pay with a money order, cashiers check or bank wire transfer. Please do not bid without the intent to finalize this transaction. Winning bidders that do not finalize will receive negative feedback. Sorry, NO bid retractions allowed in the last 24 hours of the auction, ask questions BEFORE you bid. There will be a $195.00 administration fee added to each car sold. ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH CAR BEING SOLD WHERE IS, AS IS!
Please, ASK if you have a question! Seller reserves the right to end auction early.
FOR ALL OF YOUR FINANCING NEEDS, PLEASE CONTACT EITHER OF THE COMPANIES BELOW BY TELEPHONE OR VIA THEIR WEBSITES BY CLICKING ON THEIR LOGO BELOW. THEY ARE BOTH WELL VERSED IN PROVIDING FINANCING IN THE CLASSIC CAR INDUSTRY.
JJ Best Banc & Co
60 N Water Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
Phone: (800) 872-1965
Contact: Matt Duber at Ext. 206
4041 MacArthur Blvd #260
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (949) 717-5100
Contact: Antonio Saba
Terms of Auction & Sale
- The vehicle is offered with a right to a personal inspection by any bidder or agent of any bidder. The Vehicle is being sold by a Licensed State of Missouri Dealer (Motoexotica Classic Cars).
- Any Missouri resident must pay local MO sales tax and licensing fees to the Missouri Department of Revenue. All others will do so in their home state.
- All used vehicles should be assumed to have some degree of wear. (No vehicle is perfect to everyone.) Each vehicle has its strengths, shortcomings, styles and tendencies. Therefore, despite our best efforts to verify a vehicle’s mechanical condition, we are not able to warranty a manufacturer’s workmanship or previous owner’s diligence in care. It is for this reason that all vehicles are sold “AS IS”. We have described the above mentioned vehicle to the best of our ability. However, with all pre-owned automobiles, the condition is subjective. Please be advised that no oral or written statements concerning any vehicle constitutes a representation or warranty of the condition of the said vehicle.
- The vehicle is available for inspection prior to bidding. If you are the high bidder and unable to inspect said vehicle before auction close, you or an agent will have seven(7) days to inspect said vehicle after the close of auction. We strongly encourage a physical inspection to avoid any misunderstandings or representations.
- Bidders with less than 10 feedbacks MUST email us before bidding showing their intent to purchase the vehicle. Due to increasing non-paying bidders, we reserve the right to cancel your bid if you do not have more then 10 feedbacks. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE BID INTERFERENCE!
- All disputes arising out of or resulting from this sale shall be finally determined by binding arbitration in St. Louis, Missouri in accordance with the commercial rules of arbitration of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be carried out by one or more arbitrators in accordance with said rules. Any award shall be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction in the same manner as judgments. This agreement to arbitrate shall survive the sale of the automobile described herein. Buyer and Seller hereby agree that Missouri law shall control for all purposes under this Bill of Sale. Buyer and Seller hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Missouri to specifically enforce the agreement to arbitrate and to enter judgment of and enforce the award of the arbitrator.
Payment must be made by Cashiers Check, Money Orders or Bank Wire Transfers payable in US Dollars.
- A Refundable deposit in the amount of $500.00 must be received within Twenty-Four (24) hours of the auctions close either by Master Card, Visa or PayPal. The buyer has seven (7) days from close of auction to inspect the vehicle. If the vehicle is not to your liking within this seven day inspection period then your deposit will be refunded 100%. If an inspection or decision takes longer then seven days and you find the vehicle not to your liking, your deposit will be forfeited and the car will be relisted for sale.
- Final payment must be received within ten (10) days of the auction close. The refundable deposit only applies if you or an agent inspect said vehicle in St. Louis and find it not to your liking. MotoeXotica will not be responsible for buyers remorse or problems found to said vehicle once they have left our property. Most of the cars we deal with are vintage and will need TLC and some degree of attention eventually. These are not new vehicles and should not be treated as such.
- Once full payment has been received, Seller will email a copy of clear title, Bill of Sale, buyers guide and additional DMV forms to the Buyer to sign and return via Docusign. The forms must be returned to the Seller prior to the shipment of said vehicle upon receipt of signed documents. Original paperwork will be sent to Buyer via USPS Priority Mail. If paid by company or personal check, original dues will be held seven (7) to ten (10) business days. Transportation will commence only after final payment and signed documentation are received.
- INDUSTRY UNIQUE RETURN POLICY: If for any reason you receive your vehicle and have buyer’s remorse, are not happy with the vehicle or just don’t want it for any reason we will purchase the car back from you. We must be notified in writing of your decision to return the vehicle within seven (7) days of your receipt of said vehicle. The vehicle may not have more than 75 additional miles on the odometer from the time it left our possession and be returned in the same condition that it left. You WILL be responsible for a restocking fee that will equal 20% of the purchase price of the vehicle, no exceptions. You will also be responsible for shipping the vehicle back to our shop at your expense.
- All above terms and conditions are applied to all vehicle sales, whether through eBay or otherwise.
For a price quote on shipping, anywhere in the world, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We will give you a cost for open and/or enclosed transport as well as overseas shipping if necessary.
We are happy to accommodate our overseas buyers! Over the last 10 years we have exported cars to Norway, Germany, Estonia, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Costa Rica, Brazil, British Columbia, Canada and other locations around the world. Overseas shipments will be placed into a steel container for safe sea passage. We take care of all the details and paperwork. All you have to do is collect the car at port and enjoy!