FET Not IncludedFull Aerodynamic Package with Chassis Skirts, Air Deflector, Side Extenders and Wheel Covers for Amazing Fuel Economy!Bendix AD-IS Air DryerBendix 6-Channel ABS with ATC and Electronic Stability ProgramPintle Hitch with 2 Trailer Connection SocketsBluetooth StereoLED Headlights1500 Watt Block and 300 Watt Oil Pan HeaterFull Gauge Package
2020 International® LT® SeriesAs a matter of fact
International LT® Series with A26 leads the industry in fuel economyFeatures may include:
Optimized for uptimeDon’t sweat the small stuff
- The HVAC system is all new and re-engineered from the ground up to provide best-in-class reliability – proven through extensive field testing.
- Many features of the LT® Series are designed for easy service. Bulbs can be replaced without tools. Interior fasteners are visible and accessible. The fuse panel is located in the passenger side dash for easy access.
- Long-lasting LED lights improve night vision with their best-in-class light pattern and intensity. Polycarbonate lenses resist impacts and fit tight to the hood for reduced vibration and bulb longevity.
- We designed the three-piece front bumper for easy serviceability. Mounting tabs and bolts on the grille make access and repair easier.
Fuel-efficient performanceFuel-efficient powertrain
- The LT® Series with the International® A26, Eaton AMT, and Lightweight design deliver up to 9% fuel economy improvement.
- We improved the aerodynamic contours of the hood, fenders, wheel openings and chassis skirts. We minimized trim and sealed portions of the hood. A new aero-enhanced three-piece bumper and contoured pedestal mirrors complete the profile.
Driver-centric designBy drivers, for drivers
- To develop the LT® Series, we listened and learned from hundreds of drivers, leading to design improvements that helped us create a truck that drivers want to drive.
Everything within reach
- We increased elbow room, hip room and legroom. For better comfort, we adjusted the armrest height. To improve entry and egress, we increased the door’s opening angle.
- We positioned displays and controls for intuitive, easy-to-reach operation. We even relocated the air horn based on driver feedback.
- Improved door seals reduce wind noise for a quieter cabin.