2018 International® HX™ SeriesMore Than Just a Pretty Face.
It's okay to stare. But get to know the HX Series and you'll also fall for its rugged, relentless strength.
Features may include:
A seamlessly integrated point-to-point electrical system delivers confident performance and easy operation, all while allowing for future adaptability of remote power modules and use.
With horsepower ratings up to 600hp and 2,050 lb-ft. torque, whether you choose the lightweight and smooth Navistar N13 or the relentlessly efficient Cummins ISX15, there's no wrong answer when it comes to getting high performance.
- OVER-THE-AIR PROGRAMMING.
Allows two-way engine communication and secure wireless engine reprogramming to optimize the performance of your vehicle, all while reducing service trips and downtime.
On the job, every day brings new challenges. Fortunately when you bring an HX to work, you're prepared with an available 150,000-lb. capacity center tow pin to provide assured strength to take on an extreme recovery scenario.Engine
- Navistar N13 13L: 370 – 475hp*, 1,350 – 1,700 lb.-ft.* torque
- Cummins ISX15 15L: 450–600hp, 1,650 – 2050 lb.-ft. torque
- International A26 370 – 475 hp, 1,350 – 1,750 lb.-ft. torque
- Eaton Manual: 8LL, 9ALL, 10, 13, 15, 18-speed
- Eaton Automated: UltraShift+ PLUS 8LL, 9ALL, 18-speed
- Allison Automatic: 4000 Series RDS, EVS, OFS
- Front: HX515 / HX520, Dana: 16,000 – 20,000 lbs. | Meritor: 12,000 – 20,000 lbs.
- Front: HX615 / HX620 SBA, Dana: 16,000 – 22,000 lbs. | Meritor: 13,200 – 22,000 lbs.
- Rear: Tandem, Dana: 40,000 – 46,000 lbs. Single and Two Speed | Meritor: 40,000 – 70,000 lbs. Single and Double Reduction
- Rear: Tridem, Meritor: 53,000 lbs.
- HX515 114” BBC, Set-Forward Front Axle Truck
- HX615 115” BBC, Set-Back Front Axle Truck or Tractor
- HX520 120” BBC, Set-Forward Front Axle Truck or Tractor
Cab/Sleeper ConfigurationsCab/Sleeper Configurations
- HX620 119” BBC, Set-Back Front Axle Truck or Tractor