2020 International® HX™ SeriesBuilt Smart to Get More Done
DriverFirst™ is our design philosophy. It means we build our trucks around the driver. We’ve pored over every detail of the HX™ Series to make sure it’s DriverFirst™ in every way.Diamond logic® electrical system
The International Truck® Diamond Logic® electrical system is considered the most advanced in the industry—and for good reason. Diamond Logic streamlines chassis and body equipment integration and allows customers to program automated tasks. This means more consistent performance and increased equipment protection and crew safety.More than one way to get the job done.
We know what you’re up against going into a work day — long hours filled with new problems to solve. The HV™ Series makes it easy to tackle them, with big power under the hood, a durable chassis and the Diamond Logic® Electrical System to bring it all together.Features may include:
UptimeDon't sweat the small stuff
- The HVAC system is all new and re-engineered from the ground up to provide best-in-class reliability – proven through extensive testing.
- Cab wiring is more reliable with newly designed harnesses, improved termination and a new robust in-cab power distribution module.
Driver-centric designBy drivers, for drivers
- To develop the HV™ Series, we listened and learned from hundreds of drivers, leading to design improvements that helped us create a truck that drivers want to drive.
- The new shifter is mounted on the steering column, allowing drivers to keep their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
- We increased elbow room, hip room and leg room. For better comfort, we adjusted the armrest height. To improve ingress and egress, we increased the door’s opening angle.
DurabilityThe big easy
Always in control
- Keep the routine, routine. Easy to reach dash mounted circuit breakers, no-tools-needed halogen headlamp bulbs and air filter replacements, plus a full-tilt three-piece hood design increase your productivity and maximize uptime.
- Roll stability control and dual steering gears for on/off highway conditions reduce steering effort on all types of terrain, regardless of load.
SafetyAir disc brakes
Electronic stability control
- Air disc brakes are now standard for both front and rear applications, air disc brakes provide shorter, surer stops, better braking feel and more braking power for improved safety. All while offering longer lining and rotor life and requiring less maintenance.
- Assists in both rollover and vehicle under- and over-steer situations to help maintain a vehicle's lateral stability and steerability. As well as provides drivers with improved safety and greater confidence behind the wheel during heavy and slippery surface braking applications.