1936 Ford Classic ½ Ton Pickup Truck
This is a custom, one of a kind 1936 Ford Pickup. There were over 6,000 Hours Labor involved in the restoration and modification of this Unique classic street rod. There are many custom features that were added to modify this Truck to make it not only unique but also very Drive-able. This vehicle is considered a nut and bolt frame off restoration.
Live Video - https://youtu.be/
ENGINE AND DRIVE TRAIN:
2003 Chevrolet Fuel Injected Vortec 4.3 Liter v-6 (200 HP) with 2003 4L60E 4 Speed Automatic Trans. 1978 Chevrolet Chevelle Rear End with 3.43 Gear Ratio. Custom Aluminum Radiator. Spectra Custom Air Filter Assembly with Reusable Filter Cartridge. Locar Transmission Dip stick and tube.
Original Steel Body and Bed1936 Ford, Front and Rear Fenders Fiberglass. Custom Two Tone Paint with Two Stage Base Coat and Clear Coat PPG Paint Cream Brulee Body & Dark Brown Fenders. Truck Bed Floor is 3/4’’ Red Oak With Stainless Steel Stripes and Fasteners, Running Boards are Red Oak 3/4’’ Reinforced with Steel.
Custom Two Tone Recaro Seats Black Leather With Blue and Brown Weave. Custom Oak Veneer Dash With White Face Gauges By Dolphin (Speed, Tach, Oil, Gas, Water, Amp). Max Air Conditioning, Ididit Tilt Steering Column, Lokar Sifter and Emergency Brake Handle, Seat Belts.
Power Windows, Custom Fit Bear Claw Door Latches, Electric Windshield Wiper.
All New Painless Performance Computer Wiring and labeled Street Rod Wiring.
EXHAUST AND BRAKES:
Power Hydraulic Disc Brakes on Front and Drum on Rear. Borla Mufflers By Pronto including Dual Exhaust.
Body was mounted on 1998 Chevrolet S-10 Truck Frame with S-10 Front Suspension, Power Brakes and Power Steering.
WHEELS AND TIRES:
Chevrolet Ralley Steer Wheels with Stainless Steel Center Caps and P215/7515 All Seasonal Radials
AUDIO SYSTEM AND ALARM:
Kenwood AM/FM CD 248U with MP 3, Clifford 1 Alarm System
STREET ROD AN MODIFICATOIN INSPECTION DETAIL
· Original Steel Body and Bed 1936 Ford Pickup Front and Rear Fenders Are Fiberglass
· Custom Two Tone Paint with Base Coat and Clear Coat Cream Brulee with Dark Brown Fenders Two Stage base/clear PPG Paint
· Bed floor is Red Oak with Stainless Steel Stripes and Fasteners, Running Boards Are Red Oak ¾’’ Reinforced with Steel
· Custom Tilt Hood (custom hood ornament doubles as a holding point to raise hood).
· Bed has been customized including complete restrocturing of rear bracing to include Fuel Filler with Door on Left Rear
· Oak Veneer Dash Panel
· Custom Two Tone Seats Black Leather with Dark Blue and Brown Weave, Recaro Seats
· Custom Door Panels
· Custom Dash with White Face Gauges By Dolphin Gas, Speedo, Tach, Water, Oil and amp.
· Custom Locar Shifter
· Max Air Conditioning
· Ididit Tilt Steering Column
· All Electric is new with Painless Performance Computer Wiring Harness and Street Rod Harness
· Locar Emergency Brake Handle
· Power Windows
· Custom Bear Claw Latches with Custom Fabrication to fit
· Custom Steel Bracing added Rear of Cab
· Custom Seat Belts
· Electric Windshield Wipers Added
ENG., TRANS, AND E/E
· 2003 Chevrolet Fuel Injection Vortec 4.3 Liter V-6 + Computer
· 2003 Chevy 4L60E 4-Speed Overdrive Automatic Transmission
· Locar Transmission Dip Stick and Tube
· 78 Chevrolet Chevelle Rear End with 3.42 Gear Ratio
· Custom Aluminum Radiator
· Spectra Custom Air Filter Assembly with Reusable Filter Cartridge
EXHAUST AND BRAKES
· Power Disc Brakes on Front with Drum on Rear
· Boria Mufflers by Pronto including dual exhaust system
· Body was mounted on a 1998 Chevrolet S10 Truck Frame with a Saturn gas tank with fuel injection fuel pump
· S 10 Front Suspension with Power Brakes and Steering
WHEELS AND TIRES
· Chevrolet Ralley Steel Wheels with chrome Center Caps with P215/75/15 All Season Radials
· Kenwood AM/FM WITH CD 48U WITH MP3
· Clifford Matrix 1 Alarm System