1965 Airstream Overlander 27 Full Restored Destination Travel Trailer for Sale in Norfolk, VA 23518
This 1965 Airstream Overlander has an overall Length of 28ft and Comes Equipped with 1 Awning 1 Ac Unit and Plenty of Room to Sleep 4. Completely Restored this Classic has been Garage Kept and there has been no Accidents, Water Damage or Smoking/Pets since the Date of Purchase.
Complete Renovation of this classic and very desirable land yacht. New, unused components throughout. Built to better than original specifications. Cabinets, Dinette, Kitchen Sink, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, TV, Interior Lighting, Air Conditioning, Bathroom Sink, Bed - Full/queen, Carpet, Flooring, Heat, Sink, Sofa, Storage, Toilet, Vanity, Water Heater, Windows - Blinds, Shower, 110 Outlets, Batteries - House, Power Cord, Awning, Wheel Covers, Propane Tanks, Wood Floor, Aluminum Construction, 2-Axle
Waste capacity: 27-gals, Gray water capacity: 27 gals,
List of Improvements
New, tires, wheels, axle bearings, and brakes
- New Engineered floor, waterproof, Hickory
- Upgraded 30 Power service, new power panel, converter
- New overhead A/C with heater strip
- New WIFI King antenna, router 2.4/5 Ghz
- Replaced potable water plumbing with CPVC
- Refinished original teak wood cabinets, accent pieces
- New cabin dividers, between head & bedroom, bedroom, and kitchen/living room
- New LED running lights
- Preservation on exposed frame, with POR15
- All original cabinet, container tubs
- New 24in Smart TV
- New Main Awning
- New skylights front and rear…. Rear has installed 12v fan.
- New Gas heater, for extreme cold
- New shower head and hose
- New curtains and retainer cords
- New upholstery, front and rear Couches/full size beds
- New Awning LED Lights
A new Airstream Flying Cloud 28 costs over 100K and this one is higher quality with much more character and curb appeal. The quality of the aluminum used in the 60s is the reason this Airstream shines like a mirror and the new Airstreams will never shine like this.
For assistance with Financing, Transportation, or Inspections please phone Customer Support at
ATTENTION BUYER *Caveat Emptor* Please Remember to Inspect Vehicle Prior To Purchase!